The Explorer 3818 Case from Absolute Casing is a lightweight, compact case that will protect and transport your items from one place to another. Purchasable in a variety of colours and it can also be bought with both an empty interior or with an additional foam insert.
Upon request, the Explorer 3818 case can also include a shoulder strap and a customised screen print exterior to make it more personalised. Easily carriable thanks to its soft grip handle, the Explorer 3818 is resistant to impact, corrosion and water to ensure that all your belongings inside are kept safe and secure.
- Corrosion proof metal hinges with lid stay features
- Counter balance supports
- Jam free latches with easy opening mechanism
- Fixing points - Additional fixing points on the lid, available on certain models
- Manual pressure release valve - The internal stop ring prevents the valve from being completely extracted (Purge valve)
- Optional shoulder strap
- Soft grip rubber handle Load tested handle, reinforced with corrosion proof steel pins
- Lid can be set to slide off, by releasing the back screw, lid becomes set to slide-off when opened at 70°
- PVC Waterproof removable label
- Internal slots for optional panel mounting brackets or panel mounting rings
- Sealing O-Ring
- Optional foam interior, from pick and pluck foam, to full custom routed foam
- Screen print option for external of the case