Peli-Hardigg Cases are an extremely robust packaging option, perfect for industrial or military use. Hardigg Cases are heat and chemical resistant, dustproof, and lightweight making them incredibly strong and protective.
are available in a range of colours, styles and sizes, making them suitable for
a variety of items. You can find the ideal case for your shipping requirements
in our Peli-Hardigg cases range.
Internal foam inserts including bespoke CNC routed fittings are available upon request.
Features of Peli-Hardigg Cases:
- Reinforced corners and edges.
- Gasket parting lines.
- Remains completely sealed throughout impact.
- Splash and rain resistant. Air and watertight options available.
- Moulded-in stacking ribs.
- Comfort grip handles.
- Positive anti-shear locks.
- Recessed hardware.
- Pressure control valve.
- Patented moulded-in metal inserts.
- Air transport association approved: cases exceed ATA Spec 300 Category 1.
If you’d like to enquire about our Hardigg Cases or want help finding the perfect protective case solution for your specific requirements, then give our expert team a call today on 01635 579 518.