At Absolute Casing, we specialise in designing and manufacturing beautiful custom flight cases. Designed specifically for any individual business purpose, our bespoke flight cases can be as simple or as sophisticated as you would like. We can call on many years of experience in the custom flight case manufacturing industry when it comes to recommending the best customised casing solution.
Our bespoke flight cases are perfect for you if a standard flight case does not meet your requirements! Our custom-made flight cases are carefully designed to ensure that your valuable items are fully-protected during transportation.
Our custom flight cases are tailored to suit your specific requirements in terms of size, shape, colour and internal/external features. You can count on Absolute Casing to provide you with an off-the-shelf or unique solution when it comes to keeping your belongings and equipment safe.
We believe in providing you with the perfect bespoke flight case first time around, we work to get an exact understanding of your requirements through frequent communication throughout the design and production process.
We have a range of optional extras available, at an additional cost, for our bespoke flight cases to help you promote your company or brand:
- Coloured materials
- Screen printed logos
- Total vinyl wrapping
- Powder coated furniture
- Powder coated extrusions
When it comes to the internals of the case we can provide you with various options for protecting your items:
- With use of our in-house CNC router we can produce custom foam fittings to the exact shape of your desired contents
- We can create compartments, drawers, lift out trays or use small plastic boxes for internal storage.
Process of a bespoke flight case:
- After we receive your enquiry we will discuss your requirements with you.
- Our in-house designers use CAD software to draw up your discussed design and produce a dimensioned visualisation that will be sent over for your approval.
- Any appropriate design changes will be made.
- We then proceed to manufacture in our purpose-built production facilities where your case is built from the finest materials and parts specific to your case.
If you would like to enquire about a bespoke case, then please contact us contact us by calling 01635 579 518 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team can discuss your options and design ideas.