terms and conditions) outlines and explains the way in which we process, store
and protect any personal information that you choose to provide us with. Please
understanding of our practices.
Information/data that we collect:
Information that you give us:
- By filling in our contact form or completing checkout.
- By corresponding with us over email or phone.
- If you register on our website or participate in any promotional competitions.
- May include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect:
- Technical information: IP address, login username, browser type and version, time zone, operating system and device.
- Website visit information: products viewed; pages visited and for how long; full URLs (Uniform Resource Locators); clickstream throughout the visit; page response times; contact information submitted (unless you don’t give permission for these to be stored).
How do we collect your personal data?
- When you register to our mailing list.
- When you provide us with your information through correspondence and give us permission to store it.
- When you complete our checkout or enquiry forms and opt-in for your personal information to be stored.
- When you enter any competitions run by Absolute Casing Ltd and opt in for your personal information to be stored.
- When you are registered on our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- When you register at www.absolutecasing.co.uk.
- We work closely with secure third parties including:
- Advertising networks (Google AdWords)
- Analytics providers (Google Analytics)
- Search information providers (Google Search Console)
- Credit reference agencies
- Sub-contractors (for our padded bags, plywood crates & correx boxes)
- We are also distributors for Peli™ cases, Max cases, WAG cases, bwh cases and SKB cases.
Your information is only passed to a third party if it is necessary, for example a shipping address if a product is being shipped direct from a sub-contractor. We only use third parties that we trust and have secure data processing agreements in place to ensure that your personal data is not stored without permission and is protected.
How we use your information:
- To present our website in the most effective way for your device.
- To notify you about updates to our services.
- To provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- To reply to your enquiries and provide you with any information that you request from us.
- To carry out tasks and requirements arising from any contracts between you and Absolute Casing Ltd.
- To process all orders that are made via our website, telephone or email.
- To administer competitions run by Absolute Casing Ltd.
- For follow-up communication after a face-to-face meeting or telephone appointment.
- For internal operations and tasks such as data analysis, research and troubleshooting.
- To improve and administer our website.
- To deliver relevant advertising.
We use Google AdWords remarketing to ensure that our ads on Google are being presented to our relevant target market. To opt out of Google remarketing please follow this link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=e...
We use CCTV to ensure the safety and security of our premises and our staff. Your image may be recorded on CCTV if you visit our premises. If we need to pass CCTV files onto the relevant authorities then we will ensure to contact you to make you aware.
Accessing your information:
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you at any time and to request removal of your personal information and unsubscribe from our mailing list. We ask that you please advise us of any changes to your personal information to allow us to keep your information up to date. However, for security reasons, we will refuse to share your personal information without proof of identity.
At Absolute Casing Ltd, we do not store any payment details digitally or manually. If you make a payment over the phone we may write down your payment details manually if so, then this is always shredded in our GDPR compliant cross shredder. All supplied digital payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database that only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, your payment information is not stored.